Electrician with German
- Installation of electrical installations;
- Installation of cable routes, laying of cables, connections;
- Measurement and commissioning in industrial facilities, power plants and large-scale public buildings.
- Knowledge of the German language at the communicative level;
- Education in the profession;
- Experience in the assembly of electrical installations in industry and buildings, public utilities;
- SEP entitlements up to 1kV;
- Skills to read technical documentation;
- Experience in low voltage and fiber optic installations is welcome.
- Stake 13 Euro;
- Stable work in a Polish company with 30 years of experience;
- Employment based on a contract of employment and the necessary tools to perform the tasks entrusted;
- Commuting to work and accommodation.
Do you want to join our team? Send us your application (CV + covering letter) to email@example.com with the following note: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data unified text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). “